Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority
Throughout the pandemic, we worked carefully to ensure essential transportation service continued to be delivered safely and reliably. As restrictions gradually ease, we want you to know that our commitment to your health and safety continues.
You can expect the following:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Air purification units on our passenger buses and trains to help purify indoor cabin air.
- Mandatory employee vaccination policy.
We ask passengers to protect each other by committing to the following:
- Don’t take the bus or train if you’re sick.
- All individuals choosing to continue to wear a mask are welcome to do so. We ask that everyone be respectful and courteous about this choice.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- If you’re unable to, use one of the many hand sanitizing stations available throughout your journey.
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Health Agency of Ontario
- World Health Organization
- Government of Canada Travel Advice (COVID-19)