POSITION: Co-op Student – Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Counsel
LOCATION: North Bay
To provide administrative support and assistance with task management to the Legal and Corporate Realty team. Must be exceptionally organized and demonstrate strong communication skills.
MAJOR DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with general office support
- Managing documents and files
- Digitization of corporate records
- Task management
- Electronic data transfer
- Verification of accounts for municipal taxes
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Enrolled in a related post-secondary program such as Office Administration or Law Clerk for 2018-2019 school year
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good work ethic, energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work well with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety
CLOSING DATE: October 31, 2018 no later than 11:59 p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in writing with a current covering letter and resume (provided in one document), stating reference name and number.
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources.
Pour des renseignements en français composez le 1.800.363.7512 poste 276.