To our valued customers:
Effective June 17, 2018, Ontario Northland will be improving its motor coach schedules on select routes. Our new schedules will add hospital and university/college stops, as well as add brand new motor coach service between Hearst and White River through to Sault Ste. Marie.
- *NEW*: Hearst to Sault Ste. Marie – Depart Hearst at 4:35 am with stops including Hornepayne, Sault Area Hospital, Sault College and many communities in between, arriving in Sault Ste. Marie at 11:20 am (with connections to Sudbury and North Bay).
- *NEW*: Sault Ste. Marie to Hearst – Depart Sault Ste. Marie at 11:40 am and arrive in Hearst at 6:30 pm (allows connections from North Bay and Sudbury in Sault Ste. Marie).
- Sudbury to Toronto – Trip 32 will service Laurentian University and Health Sciences North on a daily basis;
- Sudbury to Ottawa and Return – New stop added at the North Bay Regional Health Centre;
- Hearst to Timmins and Return – new departure time from Timmins at 3:30 pm to allow for day travel and will service the Timmins Regional Health Centre. Arrive back in Hearst by 7:40 pm;
- North Bay to Sault Ste. Marie and Return – Improved operating times with a new third party connection service to Elliott Lake;
- Timmins to North Bay – Trip 204/4 will depart Timmins at 9:15 am and service both the Englehart & District Hospital and Temiskaming Hospital, as well as the North Bay Education Centre, arriving in North Bay at 3:15 pm daily;
- North Bay to Timmins – Trip 1/201 will depart North Bay at 6:05 am and service the Englehart and District Hospital, Timmins Regional Health Centre and Northern College daily. Trip 3 will depart North Bay at 4:15 pm and will service the North Bay Regional Health Centre, Temiskaming Hospital, and the Englehart and District Hospital, as well as the North Bay Education Centre on a daily basis
- Manitoulin Service: Improved operating times (slight adjustments to times along the routing).
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please consult our website or call us at 1.800.461.8558.
Thank you for your continued support of Ontario Northland.