TITLE: Summer Student – Records Department
REPORTS TO: Manager Information Technology Services
DEPARTMENT: Records Department
LOCATION: North Bay
The Records Department Summer Student reports to the Manager Information Technology Services, and performs administrative duties as required.
- Must be registered for post-secondary school in the Fall of 2019
- Good work ethic, energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent organizational skills
- Work well with minimum supervision
- Computer skills and experience using Windows based applications
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety
CLOSING DATE: March 18, 2019 no later than 11:59 p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in writing with a current covering letter and resume (provided in one document), stating reference name and number.
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources.
Pour des renseignements en français composez le 1.800.363.7512 poste 276.