TITLE: Summer Student – Labourer (1)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor of Express Freight Services
DIVISION: Passenger Services
The Student Labourer will report to the Supervisor of Express Freight. This position will be required to perform all duties related to Janitorial, outside grounds and building maintenance. As well as Freight handling and vehicle securement activities.
- Interior and exterior maintenance associated with the general appearance of the Yard Office and Express Freight. Heavy Janitorial cleaning, raking leaves, ground /building maintenance, sweeping sidewalks,/warehouse interior, cleaning company vehicle , and occasional painting, etc.
- Other related duties as required
- Must be registered for school in the Fall of 2019 and provide proof of attendance for the 2018-2019 school year
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety
- Physically fit and able to perform manual labor
- Self motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and strong work ethic
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Previous cleaning/labor experience an asset
- Ability to work shift work and weekends
CLOSING DATE: March 18, 2019 no later than 2:00p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in writing with a current covering letter and resume (provided in one document), stating reference name and number.