The CSSA Summer Student reports to the Customer Experience Manager. This student position will be required to assist customer service agents in daily customer service and sales tasks. Provide customer service in a professional manner that promotes Ontario Northland services. Sell bus and passenger rail tickets and assist with all customer needs. Work under tight deadlines, repetitive tasks and movements, physical tasks, lifting/moving parcels. Training will be provided by Ontario Northland.
- Sells ONTC bus/train and interline tickets.
- Provides fare and schedule information for all services to the general public.
- Processes and handles incoming and outgoing Bus Parcel Express and baggage (weighing up to 75 pounds).
- Performs daily audit functions in order to reconcile paperwork and daily sales.
- Responds to incoming customer enquiries via email, phone or other correspondence.
- Responds to customer concerns and complaints
- Must be registered for school in the Fall of 2018 and provide proof of attendance for the 2017-2018 school year
- Good work ethic, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work shift work and weekends
- Possess excellent customer service skills and have experience in providing customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills and experience using Windows based applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Project a positive and helpful image at all times.
- Experience in dealing with cash and reconciliation for multiple transactions.
- Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are fluent in both official languages (English and French)
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety.
CLOSING DATE: June 27, 2018 no later than 2:00p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in writing with a current covering letter and resume (provided in one document), stating reference name and number.
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources.
Pour des renseignements en français composez le 1.800.363.7512 poste 276.